Thursday, January 7, 2010

frozen.

Every time I try to blog my mind draws a blank. I've been on hiatus for awhile now. I can't blog just to blog. I need to feel inspired. I need to feel a desire to share a piece of myself with a community. It's public vulnerability. A lot has been on my heart lately, but I want to keep it inside. I think it's the winter. It makes me process internally. It forces me into solitude. The darkness gets to me. The cold gets to me. I shut myself indoors and drown in tea and thoughts.
This can be a good thing, and a very hard thing. But, it's a season. I'm learning about myself...and maybe I'll have something to share about that..in the Spring :)

1 comment:

DesiraƩ Rochelle said...

It is a season, and I also blame the winter. Hearing you again... this is another reason to be anticipating the spring!
My dear, drink your tea and have your thoughts - but don't drown in them please!
Dont let your heart get too heavy.

I love you very much... and i will squeeze you on Monday when you come home!